Honda Civic Car Battery in Malaysia
How long does it take for your current Honda Civic car battery in Malaysia to last? In our experience, your typical Honda Civic car battery in Malaysia can last around two to three years on average – more with proper care. The lifespan of your Honda Civic car battery in Malaysia can be affected by weather and poor road conditions. Even so, it is best to consider replacing your Honda Civic car battery when you experience these symptoms;
- You have a problem starting your car
- Your Honda Civic horn or headlights are not working properly
- There is dark or translucent liquid beneath your Honda Civic at the car battery placement
- Your Honda Civic warning light is turned on
- You have to jump-start your Honda Civic more than twice in short intervals
You may choose to have your Honda Civic car battery checked first if you don’t want to replace it on the spot. What you need to take note of is the voltage of your Honda Civic car battery. It needs to be around 12 to 13 volts. Anything higher or lower than that means your Honda Civic car battery is faulty and needs to be replaced immediately.
Types of Honda Civic Car Battery in Malaysia
Should you find your Honda Civic car battery in need of a replacement, there are many choices available in Malaysia but first, you need to confirm the battery size before making any comparisons. You can confirm your Honda Civic car battery size by referring to the user manual provided with the car. Common brands for Honda Civic car batteries in Malaysia include Panasonic, M-1, Kowa, Amaron, and many others.
When choosing your new Honda Civic car battery in Malaysia, you can take note of the Cold Cranking Amp (CCA) value but it is better to look out for the Reserve Capacity (RV) and special features instead. This is because high CCA is typically good for countries with cold weather, which does not apply to Malaysia. You get better value with a more balanced CCA and RV or a Honda Civic car battery with features such as leak and burst prevention.
Honda Civic Car Battery Price in Malaysia
Normally, the size of a Honda Civic car battery is a good indicator of the price. Since your Honda Civic car battery size tends to be on the bigger side, the price range for a Honda Civic car battery in Malaysia tends to be on the pricier side. You can typically set aside RM230 – RM270 when looking to replace your Honda Civic car battery in Malaysia.
Why Choose TukarBateri for Your Honda City Car Battery?
You are never short on choices when it comes to where you can go to replace your Honda Civic car battery in Malaysia but here are a few reasons why you should choose TukarBateri;
- We provide free delivery, installation and inspection with every purchase
- You can buy your Honda Civic car battery easily via the TukarBateri app or with a simple call
- You get a free consultation on the best Honda Civic car battery based on your budget
- You get a high-quality Honda Civic car battery with every purchase
- You receive a reliable warranty and support for your Honda Civic car battery
As a No.1 Car Battery Service Provider in Malaysia, we aim to give you the best experience every time you contact us for your Honda Civic car battery replacement. Simply call or WhatsApp us with the numbers provided on the website or install the TukarBateri app on App Store and Google Play.