Perodua Axia Car Battery in Malaysia
Suppose you’re a proud owner of a Perodua Axia. In that case, you should feel lucky since compared to other Malaysian car brands, your Perodua Axia car battery can last you on average, two to three years with proper care. But when the time does come for you to replace your Perodua Axia car battery in Malaysia, here are a few things you might want to consider;
- Your Perodua Axia Car Battery Size – finding the right fit is essential so your Perodua Axia gets the best voltage and so that the car battery remains undamaged from vibration.
- Your Perodua Axia Car Battery Cold Cranking Ampere (CCA) – Getting a high CCA is a good thing since so your Perodua Axia car battery performs better in cold climates but not that necessary in the Malaysian climate.
- Your Perodua Axia Car Battery Reserve Capacity (RC) – Get a high RC instead of a high CCA so your car can have more reserved voltage faster for when you are in a pinch.
- Your Perodua Axia Car Battery Special Features – Invest in special features such as a leak or burst prevention that can help extend your Perodua Axia car battery lifespan.
Types of Perodua Axia Car Battery in Malaysia
In general, the type of Perodua Axia car battery in Malaysia is mostly dependent on the brand itself. It is then categorized by size, CCA, RC, and any special features patented by the manufacturing brands. If you reach out to us via our WhatsApp, call centre or our TukarBateri App, you will get a free consultation on which brands would give you the best value for your next Perodua Axia car battery.
There are three brands we would highly recommend for you; M-1, KOWA, and Panasonic. All of them come with a high CCA and RC with very slight differences between one another. However, the Panasonic car battery for your Perodua Axia comes with burst and leak prevention so your car battery lasts longer even when you expose it to rough Malaysian roads.
Perodua Axia Car Battery Prices in Malaysia
If you want to choose your next Perodua Axia car battery based on a certain budget, out of the three, we would suggest you go for the M-1 car battery since it is the cheapest at RM185. Normally, the price for a Perodua Axia car battery in Malaysia is often in the low to middle price ranges. Of course, for the best value, you might as well go for the Panasonic car battery priced at RM235.
Why Choose TukarBateri for Your Next Perodua Axia Car Battery in Malaysia
As a Malaysian manufactured car, you are never short on choices when it comes to where to get your next Perodua Axia car battery. But here’s why you should choose us;
- We give you a free consultation so you know which brands give you the best value
- We can deliver your new Perodua Axia car battery for free wherever you are
- We provide free installation whether you opt for the delivery or stop by our nearest store
- We give you free inspection whenever you want during the warranty period
Reach out to us today!