Finding your next Proton Perdana car battery in Malaysia may seem easy at first, but in truth, you can be spoiled by choices and might not be able to get the best value out of your purchase. Especially when you think about saving money on car maintenance with your Proton Perdana car battery replacement.
You can normally save money if your current Proton Perdana car battery lasts you more than two years. But when you do need to get your next Proton Perdana car battery in Malaysia, you should go for one that has;
- The right size – either an NS60S or NS70 car batteries
- The type that gives you the best value
- A medium to high cold-cranking ampere (CCA)
- A high reserve capacity (RC)
- Any special features available to extend its lifespan
Types of Proton Perdana Car Battery in Malaysia
When it comes to the types of Proton Perdana car batteries in Malaysia, you normally have a choice of a maintenance-free car battery or one that needs regular maintenance. Maintenance-free Proton Perdana car batteries in Malaysia are normally dry cell car batteries, absorbed glass mat (AGM) car batteries, and gel cell batteries. Car batteries that need regular maintenance on the other hand are wet cell batteries that you need to “top up” periodically.
Maintenance-free Proton Perdana car battery normally has a higher cost but you save more in the long run and it is hassle-free.
Proton Perdana Car Battery Prices in Malaysia
The price of a Proton Perdana car battery in Malaysia is wholly dependent on the brand, the type and the actual battery size. If your Proton Perdana needs the bigger car battery, you might be looking at a price that can reach up to RM460 – which is the price of our Panasonic DIN75 car battery. On the other hand, you can even find one that is as low as RM185, which is the price of our M-1 40B19L car battery. It all comes down to your preferred specifications, your budget, and what you expect from your next Proton Perdana Car Battery.
For best value, we would recommend you to buy any Proton Perdana car battery from Panasonic, either the DIN75 or the 38B19L one. Both of them are priced at RM460 and RM235 respectively. They are significantly pricier compared to other brands in the same car battery category but they come with leak and burst prevention features that can make them last longer.
Why Choose TukarBateri for Your Next Proton Perdana Car Battery in Malaysia?
When it comes to buying your new Proton Perdana car battery in Malaysia, why not drop by TukarBateri’s nearest store? Better yet, just give us a call and we’ll have your new Proton Perdana car battery delivered to you. As Malaysia’s No.1 Car Battery Service Provider, every time you engage with us, you are entitled to;
- Free consultation – our specialists can help you find the best value for your next Proton Perdana car battery.
- Free delivery – we deliver your new Proton Perdana car battery anywhere in Malaysia, hassle-free.
- Free installation – we help install your new Proton Perdana car battery either when we deliver to you or when you come by our nearest store.
- Free inspection – we help inspect your Proton Perdana car battery whenever you need it within the warranty period. Just drop by our nearest store to get your free inspection.
Drop by our nearest store now or just give us a call at 011-1608 1698!