Proton Saga BLM Car Battery in Malaysia
How often do you change your Proton Saga BLM car battery? If you have to change your Proton Saga BLM car battery in less than two years, that means that you are practising bad habits that shorten your car battery’s lifespan. By rights, a high-quality Proton Saga BLM car battery should last you at least two to three years on average – sometimes more with good habits and proper care.
Here are a few things you can do to prolong your Proton Saga BLM car battery’s life;
- Avoid short drives – it is advisable to drive at least 30 minutes twice a week to give your Proton Saga BLM car battery time to recharge properly.
- Shut down all electrical appliances – this includes your headlights, and radio, and if you are charging your devices in your car, make sure to unplug.
- Start your car at least once every three days – do not leave your car unattended for more than three days at a time. If you are going away, ask someone to help start your car in your absence.
Types of Proton Saga BLM Car Battery in Malaysia
There are many different types of Proton Saga BLM car batteries here in Malaysia and usually, you compare them based on whether it is a maintenance-free or low-maintenance car battery. This is before you compare the specifications among different brands. In a nutshell, this is what you should look out for when looking for a new replacement;
- Go for a maintenance-free Proton Saga BLM car battery – normally a dry cell, absorbed glass mat (AGM), or a gel car battery.
- Choose a high cold cranking ampere (CCA) and reserve capacity (RC) car battery – so your Proton Saga BLM can start in any weather and have enough reserved voltage in case of emergencies.
- Invest in car batteries with special features – these special features include burst or leak prevention, silver alloy lining, and others that can help extend your Proton Saga BLM car battery’s life, especially for rough Malaysian roads.
Proton Saga BLM Car Battery Prices in Malaysia
As for Proton Saga BLM car battery prices in Malaysia, you can expect the price to be measured based on battery size, specifications, and yes, the brand. Typically, a Proton Saga BLM car battery price in Malaysia tends to be in the middle range – around RM200 to RM300. When it comes to the best value buy for your new Proton Saga BLM car battery, we would recommend our Panasonic 46B24R car battery priced at RM255. The Panasonic 46B24R car battery comes with both burst and leak prevention features on top of the high CCA as well as RC.
Why Choose TukarBateri for Your Next Proton Saga BLM Car Battery in Malaysia?
Once you have set your mind on which Proton Saga BLM car battery you want to buy, why not drop by our nearest store? Better yet, have us deliver them straight to your doorstep! Even if you are still deciding, feel free to call us anyway because you are entitled to a free consultation with every call. Simply reach out to us by WhatsApp or call us at 011-1608 1698. Other than a free consultation, you also get free delivery, installation, and inspection with every purchase.
Call us now!