As one of the oldest and “classic” local car models in Malaysia, owners of a Proton Waja should have their fair share of experience in maintaining their car. As such, you should notice that when it comes to replacing your Proton Waja car battery, there’s a significant difference between all the car battery brands available in Malaysia. Some of you would be a loyal brand of a certain Proton Waja car battery and decided not to change it even if it gives you a better lifespan.
While brand loyalty is good, there is no harm in looking for a new option for your Proton Waja car battery in Malaysia. For those of you who are currently looking for a new Proton Waja car battery in Malaysia, here are a few things we suggest you think of when making your decision;
- High Cold Cranking Ampere (CCA) – Our specialist would always recommend you to get a Proton Waja car battery with a high CCA because it adapts to weather changes and helps your car start faster in cold temperatures. While Malaysia’s temperature rarely goes below 18℃, having a high CCA does give a better performance so go for it if your budget allows.
- High Reserve Capacity (RC) – Compared to CCA, we would urge you to get a Proton Waja car battery with high RC for no other reason than a car battery that can store battery faster and will help you during emergencies.
- Special Features – We would advise you to spend a bit more on Proton Waja car batteries that have special features such as leak or burst prevention. This is because these features help lengthen your car battery’s lifespan especially if you regularly use “rough” Malaysian roads.
Types of Proton Waja Car Battery in Malaysia
Malaysia is blessed to have a wide variety of Proton Waja car battery types and brands available for purchase. When it comes to the types of Proton Waja car batteries, we would always encourage you to get maintenance-free car batteries. This includes dry cell, absorbed glass mat (AGM), and gel car batteries. Maintenance-free Proton Waja car batteries in Malaysia are normally pricier but you get your money’s worth when you don’t have to “top-up” it every other month.
Proton Waja Car Battery Prices in Malaysia
As for the price, most maintenance-free Proton Waja car batteries in Malaysia are priced at RM200 to RM260, making them belong in the middle range. Three major Proton Waja car batteries we would recommend are M-1, KOWA, and Panasonic. They are priced at RM210, RM230, and RM255 respectively. For the best value, go for the Panasonic Proton Waja car battery. It comes with both leak and burst prevention features to help your car battery last longer.
Why Choose TukarBateri for Your Next Proton Waja Car Battery?
If you have decided which Proton Waja car battery to purchase, why not get them at TukarBateri? As Malaysia’s No.1 Car Battery Service Provider, every time you reach out to us to buy your new Proton Waja car battery, you are entitled to;
- Free consultation on the best brands for you
- Free delivery options wherever you are
- Free installation at both our store or after delivery
- Free inspection within the warranty period
Simply call or WhatsApp us to start buying your new Proton Waja car battery!